Friday, August 8, 2008

My Life Saviour

Hail SuSu!! My only accomplice in all deeds and crime out here in this hackneyed and bulls****** culture that people have built up. As one of my status messages read the other day, "People hide their incompetence by derogating the competent." Its a very true statement when it comes to this so called elite group of students. As one of my seniors Manaw told me out here, "Every one other than you is a @&%#*!@" and now I totally appreciate that peice of advise. Yeah so coming back to SuSu..

You just need to read this http://glisteningdreams.blogspot.com/2008/08/fun-after-marathon.html ..

thanks for covering my back Big Bro...

P.S. Do not inerpret anything from the third pic out their. Its just a part of the nuances of photography...

2 comments:

SUKRUT said...

WTF.. No comments here. Duh! Darn! Shit!

SUKRUT said...

Poof. Dish. Tish.